Senior Business Development Specialist
GoldFinch Cloud Solutions is a company that offers a complete ERP solution built 100% natively on Salesforce. They help their clients automate their business processes and manage their entire business using one real-time, all-inclusive ERP & CRM software solution.
They value long-term relationships with their customers and have been working with some of them for over ten years. The same goes with their employees, who usually stay on with them for years. The team mostly locates in the US.
Now, they are looking to hire a Senior Business Development Specialist – and that’s where you come in.
Right now, the company is looking for a Senior Business Development Specialist to join their amazing team. Within this role, your goal will be to look for new business opportunities, maintain strong partner relationships and work in marketing to promote new products and solutions. You will manage the sales process and present the company to the outside world professionally.
GoldFinch is extremely customer-centric, so most of your responsibilities will essentially boil down to making customers happy!
More specifically, as their next Senior Business Development Specialist, you will:
- Develop and maintain partner relationships
- Work very closely with marketing to generate activity
- Manage Sales Demo Process
- Define the prospect requirement and determine if it will fit GoldFinch ERP
- Determine what configuration is required to customize the demo for the prospect
- Work with the technical team to define potential modifications required to close the deal
- Handle all sales communications with operations and the prospect
- Prepare proposal documents in conjunction with Operations
- Develop a sales methodology that is consistent and replicable
- Do basic demos
- Training will be provided during the onboarding process, and you’ll have a chance to learn more about the company and the entire team, as well as their partners and marketing strategies.
These are the tools used for management and communication:
- Office 365/Team/Emails
A successful candidate must have:
- Solid 5 years of sales and business development experience in ERP and/or Salesforce space.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Candidates need to be available at least four hours from 9 AM to 5 PM EST.
Brownie points for:
Knowledge of Salesforce and its ecosystem is a big plus
GoldFinch’s ideal candidate is:
Experienced in business development and sales – you have solid 5+ years of experience with business development and sales in the ERP and/or Salesforce space
Adaptable & flexible – you enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Autonomous & independent — you enjoy working with little direction
Innovative — you prefer working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Enthusiastic about helping companies look for the optimal ERP technology solution to optimize the results
What’s in it for you?
Competitive base salary & commission on total sales
Full-time role (Monday – Friday) with a minimum of 4-hour overlap with 9AM – 5PM EST
Fully remote opportunity – work from anywhere in the world. No travel required!
Medical, 401(k) and other fringe benefits
Flexible working hours
Tremendous learning opportunities
Unlimited growth potential
From $60,000.00 per year
Health savings account
Paid time off
Work from home
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Sales: 5 years (Required)
Business development in ERP or Salesforce ecosystem: 5 years (Required)